Co-ed Summer Camp Program for Grades K-6
Grade Completed 2016
Please select the session(s) below. If you need to add Before and/or Aftercare, please select those options after you choose the session. You will find them under "Program" options.
Please select a sibling discount tier if you qualify (must have 2 or more children registered in the same session to qualify).
Email address must be unique
Camp Wright 2016 Registration Policies
1. Registration for all campers begins on 12/1/2015. Registration is conducted on a rolling admission basis. We register campers on a first come, first serve basis. It is essential you send your information promptly as many sessions fill early.
2. Deposits are required for registration: $85 per camper per session for resident camp sessions; $35 for Day Camp sessions. Registration is not confirmed until deposit has been received. Deposits are not refundable and applied to the total session fee.
3. Campers registering after a selected session is full will be placed on a waiting list and have their deposits returned. Wait list campers will be notified of other available sessions and contacted if space becomes available.
4. Scholarship campers must provide a deposit and confirmation of scholarship approved by the sponsoring organization in order to complete registration.
5. Full payment of the session fee, completed health forms with a copy of insurance card and release forms MUST be received 3 FULL weeks prior to the start of the session. A late fee of $25 is charged for each late form and payment. Registration cancellation will occur if necessary payments and forms are not received.
6. Our goal is that camp will be an experience that involves meeting new people as well as spending time with old friends. In order to support this goal, we avoid putting large groups of friends together. We will only consider ONE mutual bunkmate request. Bunkmate requests are not guaranteed; both campers must request one another in writing on the Bunkmate Request Form included with the registration packet.
7. Checks returned or refused for processing by your bank will require a returned check fee from $35 up to the maximum allowed under Maryland law.
Registration, information and downloadable forms can be found at our website, www.campwright.com . Online payment of balances and deposits are available-- all online payments must be accompanied by registration forms.
Camp Wright believes that no child should be denied the affirming, life changing experience of camp due to his or her financial circumstances. Eastern Shore campers are eligible for scholarships through the Children’s Home Foundation. Camp Wright has scholarship funds available and works with other organizations to provide scholarship support. We are glad to help camp families find scholarship support. Please contact us for more information. If you are able, please consider donating to the Camp Wright Programs and Scholarship Fund.
By clicking the submit button, you are certifying that the above information is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Thanks for your submission.