Grade in Fall of 2018
Because no cash is allowed at camp, there is a mandatory La Tienda Camp Store deposit ($100 per 2-week session, $200 per 4-week session, or $300 per 6-week session). Personal expenses vary from camper to camper. A refund of unused funds is rendered at the end of each session.
You will see this mandatory deposit included towards the bottom of the form; select 1 to choose $100, 2 for $300, or 3 for $300.
Email address must be unique
Camp Kupugani Policy
1. Account balance due April 1, 2018.
2. An invoice is sent upon enrollment and updated with a monthly statement. The original invoice will include tuition, the camper’s store account deposit, and deposit credit. If you wish to make periodic payments, send payments whenever you wish. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted for payments in full or on an installment basis. Priority registration discounts require automatic monthly Credit Card payments.
3. No reduction in fees for late arrival or early departure.
4. Cancellations received before February 1, 2018 will receive a full refund. If an application is cancelled after February 1st, 25% of tuition will be retained. Cancellations after April 1st, but before 30 days prior to your selected session will have 50% of tuition retained. Cancellations within 30 days of the start of the selected session will forfeit full tuition. No reduction of fee is made for late arrival, early departure or dismissal, unless special arrangements have been approved (in writing) prior to camp.
5. Sibling Discount - 10% tuition reduction for each additional child in the family after the first child is enrolled at full tuition.
6. Referral Credit - 5% tuition credit to share with each enrolled camper who tells us you referred them to Camp Kupugani; although you can receive multiple referral credits, each incoming camper can list only one person as the referral.
7. A resident medical staff is available for routine medical services, but the cost of special medications, illness expenses, hospital costs, or consulting doctors are not included in the camp fee. Camp Kupugani does not carry camper medical or accident insurance. Bills for such claims will be sent directly to the parents’ insurance company or to the parents by physicians, clinics, and hospitals involved.
8. Campers do not need cash at camp. We cannot be responsible for clothing, watches, jewelry or other personal property brought to camp. We highly recommend the use of nametapes for marking clothing and gear. Cell phones and personal music players using headphones (such as ipods) are not permitted at camp.
9. We are so confident that your child will have fun changing their world that we offer a money back guarantee. However, the use, possession, or involvement in smoking, drinking, or unauthorized drugs, or any conduct that is not in the best interest of the camp, including physical or verbal abuse is cause for immediate dismissal from camp without tuition refund.
10. Parents and campers understand that any video, portraits or pictures of the camper taken at camp, and quotes or other written materials may be used by Camp Kupugani or assigned agents for art, advertising and promotional literature. Parents and campers waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or copy.
11. We practice safety at all times; however, participation in camp life and activities has inherent risks and injuries sometimes do occur. With enrollment, parents acknowledge and accept this fact and agree to hold harmless the camp, its employees, and agents against any and all claims, damages and injuries.
12. The application and deposit constitute an enrollment agreement only when accepted in writing by a Camp Kupugani Director and shall be construed in and under the laws of the State of Illinois. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this enrollment agreement or a breach thereof shall be filed with and settled by the American Arbitration Association's Illinois regional office in accordance with the then existing Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and any award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in either the Second Judicial District Court of Illinois, or the United States Court, Northern District of Illinois. This agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois. We consider your enrollment and/or payment as acknowledgement and acceptance of all the terms of this agreement.
Thanks for your submission.